I Need to Talk

If you need to talk to someone about an alcohol-related issue please complete the form below and you will be directed to your school counselor. 

Don't worry, it's confidential.  We are not keeping tabs on who sends messages to the counselor. 

If you need to talk, please do.

What Else Got Wasted?
Government of Saskatchewan

Addictions Services (Youth)

Youth Resource Centre
3111-20th Street
Saskatoon, SK
Phone: 655-4900


Underage Drinking Campaign


40 Developmental Assets for Adolescents

Brain Drain
Share Your Personal Story

If you have a true story that you'd like to share with us, please click on the below to find out how.

Keep it clean, please. No names...no inappropriate language...just the facts, jack.

Click here for more information.


Tell Us What You Think?